Senior Program Manager
- London, United Kingdom
Do you see a clear path where others see roadblocks? Would you rather break the mould to do something right than settle for the status quo? What if you could use your creativity to change the direction of the entire transportation and delivery sector to raise the bar on customer experience.
Amazon is looking for a detail-oriented, analytical, technically skilled, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Program Manager to join the Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) Fleet team and drive innovation within our fast growing transportation network. As part of the Programs team, you will develop the foundational infrastructure needed to capture and create visibility into Amazon's transportation emissions. You will work on defining the business strategy to transform the current transportation environment satisfying performance and budgetary goals, while influencing Senior Leadership on the direction for the Middle Mile business
The position is based in London.
• Identify, evaluate and prioritize suitable tech solves to capture data points required to baseline fuel consumption and type by various transportation programs. Align solutions with a wide-ranging internal stakeholder group that includes Sustainability, Finance and Fleet teams.
• Prioritize solutions for rollout based on coverage, carbon and cost impact.
• Define rollout plan and estimate and plan related resource and technical requirements.
• Set data requirements and capturing standards for new business initiatives and partners.
• Initiate, coordinate and oversee program rollout; report on progress and raise need for support/attention to EU leadership
• Align with Business Intelligence teams to ensure new data points are systematically captured, integrated with existing emissions reporting systems and require minimal manual data manipulation.
• Continuously test new fleet and telemetry technologies to evaluate new data points and validate accuracy.
• Bachelor of Business Administration
• Proven years of experience as a Program Manager, Project Manager, Consultant or Analyst
• Sound business judgment and experience in building business cases and prioritizing technical solutions on this basis
• Strong analytical thinking, quantitative analysis and problem solving skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to relay technical details and justify technical decisions in simple and clear language to non-technical colleagues
• Proven ability to influence others and manage diverse stakeholder groups
• Proven track record in structuring, planning and delivering projects within scope, time, budget and quality
• Advanced Excel skills
• Academic focus on Operations Management, Mathematics/Engineering or MBA
• Experience in the automotive industry, ideally with experience in telemetry devices and fuel consumption measurement
• Proficiency in SQL
• Experience in liaising and collaborating with external partners
Back to top