At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. The goal of Amazon's Delivery Service Partner (DSP) Management Team is to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class delivery experience through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us make history!
We are looking for an innovative, experienced, high judgement program manager to build and manage critical listening mechanisms for DSP owners to provide feedback on the North America DSP program.
This individual will manage experience surveys, roundtable discussions between Amazon leadership and DSPs, and refine our listening mechanisms that synthesize feedback into meaningful and actionable insights for our partner teams in order to influence program and product roadmaps that improve the experience for our growing network of over 2,500 DSPs.
Core Components of the role include:
Listening Mechanisms: Design, launch and manage mechanisms to capture DSP feedback, measure engagement and satisfaction, and develop a deep understanding of their experience, combining data with anecdotes to develop perspective at the forefront of product development.
Strategy & Operations: Define core strategy to improve the DSP experience, such as the development of a leadership roundtable program that helps ensure Amazonians stay connected to the on-the-ground experience for DSPs.
Communication: Create and own recurring communications to business leaders and key stakeholders on partner sentiment and opportunities to improve engagement, satisfaction, and retention in the DSP program.
Data & Measurement: Utilize analytical skills to understand DSP and driver engagement and connect DSP engagement with performance measurements; communicate data findings and insights to engage partner teams to improve their products and processes.
Cross-Functional Collaboration: Build collaborative, influential internal and external relationships with Product, Program, Field teams and other critical stakeholders to gather information, set action plans, and monitor stakeholder execution to improve the driver experience.
• Bachelor's degree
• 7+ years of program management experience leading large projects with multiple stakeholders
• Proficiency with tools/systems to analyze data including Excel, Tableau, SQL or other data management systems
• MBA or Masters degree
• Proficiency in Statistics/Data Science
• Experience in customer insights/NPS/CSAT metrics
• Passion for building positive, engaged work environments
• Familiarity with surveys and feedback analysis
• Strong team, interpersonal and persuasion skills, enabling individual to establish influential partnerships working with peers, senior leaders and across organizational lines
• Proven ability to own a project or program autonomously end to end, beginning with planning phase through execution and implementation
• Demonstrated ability to adapt and thrive in a space where processes will need to be defined, implemented and re-imagined
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .