Amazon's Customer Service (CS) department is seeking an experienced Program Manager to join the team. You will be responsible for driving a high-visibility Customer Service program that will directly impact the customer experience. You must be an experienced Program Manager who has owned and delivered complex expansion programs preferably within the customer service sector. You will be comfortable in a fast-paced multi-tasked environment, with the ability to define, design and drive the program's vision and roadmap. An expert collaborator you will be comfortable to negotiate with key business partners and teams across the multi-functions to gain alignment on program vision, project selection and prioritization and will have ultimately responsibility for all aspects of the programs execution.
• Define the direction for the program and gain consensus and clear alignment at all levels as appropriate, within Amazon's Customer Service.
• Interact with cross-disciplinary and cross functional teams like Customer Service Operations, Retail, and Transportation, software development and IT to design the program's standard operational procedures, processes and technical requirements.
• Define, prioritize and plan the projects that need to be implemented to execute on the process and technical requirements.
• Schedule, secure resources and manage cross functional teams to deliver to these projects.
• Monitor the execution and ensure the delivery of projects is to an appropriate level of quality, ensuring the overall integrity of the program.
• Monitor the program's overall progress; anticipate risks, resolve issues and initiate corrective action as appropriate.
• Manage the dependencies and the interfaces between projects and negotiate the trade-offs needed.
• Expert stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
• Provide program progress reporting on a regular basis.
• Where applicable manage and oversee third party contributions to the program.
• End to end responsibility for the program's execution and success.
• Proven ability to influence change at all levels within an organization.
• Expert planner with business process definition experience and a strong IT aptitude.
• Decision Making and Complex Problem Solving; a system thinker who proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources to make the right decisions.
• A Big thinker who can look outside the box for solutions, but can probe and consider all the facts and details, while still staying aligned with the long term plans and goals.
• Can act decisively, promptly and confidently.
• Excellent communicator both verbally and written with an ability to communicate at all levels in the organization (technical, business, executive).
• Think and act with the big picture in mind while controlling tactically.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Business Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
• 2+ Business background, preferably working in a Customer Service or Outsource service environment.
• 5+ years Program Management experience
• 2+ years of Change Management and Process Management experience.
• Project or Program management certification.
• Practiced working knowledge of Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques.
• Language skills would be advantageous.
• Knowledge of Scaled Agile Methodology.
• Experience in Agile Project/Program Management environment.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us