Senior Program Manager, Communities
- Seattle, WA
The Selling Partner Communities and Empowerment (SPCE) organization builds lasting connections with, and helps drive the success of our Selling Partners. We achieve this by: (1) Providing effective channels for multi-directional engagement with Amazon, (2) Fostering an active and helpful community and information exchange among Selling Partners; (3) Amplifying awareness for and investing in the economic empowerment of small businesses and underserved business populations; (4) Understanding Selling Partners' perceptions of, and being internal advocates to improve, their experience selling on Amazon; (5) Ensuring that public perception mirrors the reality that Amazon's stores are a great place for Selling Partners to build and maintain a thriving business; and (6) Accelerating and strengthening third-party advocacy and partnerships that benefit Selling Partners.
We are looking for a Sr. Program Manager who will lead strategic planning and execution for our Seller councils, a key mechanism to solicit and address direct feedback from Sellers. The ideal candidate is resourceful, customer-focused and has outstanding communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders. They are highly autonomous and have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Develop strong relationships and lasting connections with critical Selling Partners and facilitate monthly events and sessions with those Sellers that elicit strategic opportunities to improve Selling Partner experience
• Identify, prioritize, drive and track strategic initiatives that will have the largest impact on Selling Partner sentiment and perception
• Interact with stakeholders at multiple levels and influence business and product teams to deliver those solutions and establish standard processes
• Analyze data to isolate issues, develop solutions and measure the impact of improvements
• Create and deliver mechanisms for closed loop feedback with Selling Partners on improvements
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• MBA Preferred
• Outstanding interpersonal skills - decisive, action-oriented, and able to motivate and inspire others
• Proven track record working with cross-functional stakeholders (technical and non-technical) to deliver results
• Strong analytic approach and experience leveraging customer insights to drive decisions
• Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
• Demonstrated ability and willingness to operate autonomously, roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done; general manager / owner mentality
• Ability to navigate ambiguity
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top