Senior Program Manager Capital Planning
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Amazon Engineering Services is looking for a detail-oriented, analytical, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Program Manager in our Luxembourg office that can provide capital planning and project management support directly contributing to growing Amazon's customer fulfillment network
• As a Program Manager you will manage and support one or multiple of Amazon's business units: Core Fulfillment, NA/EU Air, Global Specialty Fulfillment, Amazon Logistics, Emerging Markets, PillPack, Merch by Amazon, Sort Center Network, and Initiatives.
• In this role you will be required to develop estimates, assumptions, schedules, cash flow forecasts, track budgets, and manage execution plans.
• A successful Program Manager partners and contributes across all functions within Custom Fulfillment and will actively manage multiple stakeholders including Finance, Program Management Office, Supply Chain Capacity, Startup, Launch, Real Estate, Construction, Operations Engineering, and Procurement.
• You will ultimately be responsible to ensure that adequate project funding is secured enabling on time and under budget project execution.
• You will manage internal teams and build processes and tools to enable scalable and flexible operations.
• You will retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Tableau, SQL or other data management systems.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Finance or related field
• Experience in complex project management roles, with proven ability to deliver workable solutions and on-time projects
• Experience in leading large-scale projects and programs utilizing data to drive decision-making and process improvement.
• Experience managing, influencing, and negotiating project requirements with business partners and cross functional teams.
• Advanced Proficiency in Excel and Tableau
• Proficiency using SQL or other data analysis tools/languages.
• Master's degree/MBA or other advanced degree in Engineering, Finance, or related field
• Finance acumen - analysis, capital portfolio management, etc.
• Amazon Operations Engineering, Startup, and/or Launch experience
• PMP Certification
• Management of large capital projects is highly preferred.
• Construction expertise
• Advanced Excel user
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to peers and senior leadership teams.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Back to top