Senior Program Manager
- Taipei, Taiwan
This role has the ability to sit in Seattle, WA, Nashville, TN, or Arlington, VA
The North American Customer Fulfillment (NACF) Operations People eXperience and Technology (PXT) team is looking for a customer- and employee- obsessed Senior Program Manager with demonstrated ability to deliver large scale projects and lead teams through complex problems. In this role, you will drive strategic, cross-functional initiatives in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment. You will be expected to effectively prioritize, manage risks, communicate, and deliver results in a systematic manner using project management tools and methodologies. Ability to leverage available technology, mechanisms, and processes to implement improvements and change will be critical.
We are now recruiting for an exceptional Sr. Program Manager for NACF PXT.
• Lead multiple NACF-wide scope projects and/or programs in parallel. Able to independently manage workload and priorities.
• Self-governance of projects including establishing a charter, milestones, and regular updates. This role will own projects starting from the define phase through project close and maintenance. This role will also own projects starting at the implementation phase and require working with cross-functional teams such as Employee Services, Internal Communications, Operations, and other HR program managers to deliver a central objective.
• Analyze data to identify and define problem statements and use judgement and project management methodologies to develop employee-focused solutions. Be comfortable talking about data in a deep and detailed way.
• Partner with and influence stakeholders across varying levels including Directors and Vice Presidents.
• Develop mechanisms to systematically address recurring business challenges.
• Become a writing at Amazon expert and utilize narratives to drive decision-making such as during business reviews and program updates.
• Respond to ad hoc and urgent business needs by balancing short-term delivery with long-term thinking.
Success in this role will include robust planning and implementation, analyzing input and output data to drive business critical decisions and delivering targeted goals. You will need to iterate and develop new processes, leveraging the best and creating the rest. High judgement, ability to influence across spans and layers of businesses, exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and a high degree of autonomous leadership are essential to success in this role.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
• A bachelor's degree from an accredited university
• Five years of experience leading project, program, and/or product management teams that are responsible for cross-functional deliverables
• Advanced degree (technical or MBA) from an accredited university
• Project Management Professional or equivalent certification
• Six Sigma Master Black Belt or Lean Certification
• Demonstrated ability to define, influence, refine, and implement processes, procedures and/or policies
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, evaluate outcomes and challenge conventional wisdom.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
Back to top