Senior Program Manager
- Seattle, WA
This role has the ability to sit in Seattle, WA or Nashville, TN
The North American Customer Fulfillment (NACF) Operations HR team is looking for a customer-obsessed Sr. Program Manager with a strong track record of delivering results and proven project management experience to own and execute strategic, cross-functional initiatives. You will be asked to develop, execute, and deliver on detailed plans, driving multiple projects simultaneously, and communicating on status, risks, and process changes. You will need to thrive and deliver results in an ambiguous, fast-paced, dynamic business environment, operating in all levels of the organization.
We are now recruiting for an exceptional Sr. Program Manager for NACF HR.
Success in this role will include creating and implementing robust planning, prioritization, execution, and sustainment mechanisms. You will need to iterate and develop new processes, leveraging the best and creating the rest. High judgement, ability to influence, exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and leadership are essential to success in this role. You will foster a culture of continuous improvement, providing thought leadership to and influencing change at all levels in the organization.
The ideal candidate will be:
• A Well-Rounded Athlete -Like a true athlete, you understand that we succeed or fail as a team. You are always ready to step up beyond your core responsibilities and go the extra mile for the project and your team. You nimbly overcome barriers to deliver the best products more quickly than expected.
• A Perpetual Student - You seek knowledge and insight. You challenge yourself to turn moments into master's classes. Whether closing a gap, developing a new skill, or staying ahead of your industry, you revel in the joy of learning and growing.
• A Skilled Communicator - You excel when interacting with business and technical partners whether you are chatting, sending a written message, or conducting a presentation.
• A Trusted Advisor - You work closely with stakeholders to define key business needs and deliver on commitments. You enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
• An Inventor at Heart - You innovate on behalf of your customer by proactively implementing improvements, enhancements, and customizations. Your customers marvel at your creative solutions to challenges they had not yet identified.
• A Fearless Explorer - You are drawn to take on the hardest problems, navigate ambiguity, and battle skepticism. You never settle, even in the face of overwhelming obstacles.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
• A bachelor's degree from an accredited university
• Three years of experience leading project, program, and/or product management teams that are responsible for cross-functional deliverables
• Demonstrated ability to define, influence, refine, and implement processes, procedures and policies
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, evaluate outcomes and challenge conventional wisdom.
• Experience in or demonstrated ability to influence with or without formal authority
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
• Project management skills with a proven ability to design workable solutions and drive projects to successful implementation
• Advanced degree (technical or MBA) from an accredited university
• Five years of experience leading project, program, and/or product management teams that are responsible for cross-functional deliverables• Project Management Professional or equivalent certification
• Six Sigma Master Black Belt or Lean Certification
Back to top