Amazon Global Selling: The Marketplace or "Selling on Amazon" business exists in 12 marketplaces and exceeds 50% of total Amazon unit sales and growing. Each year, tens of thousands of businesses join the marketplace adding millions of new products. Our vision is to offer customers Earth's largest selection.
The Global Selling team in China, Korea, and SE Asia is responsible for recruiting local/regional businesses to sell on Amazon's global marketplaces, and supporting local sellers' success and growth on the Amazon website.
The PMO will drive close collaboration with many Amazon's global teams to support the high-growth global selling business, coordinating large number of global and local programs and initiatives. The PMO is the primary local/regional POC for the various global stakeholders.
We are seeking a talented, driven, and proven program owner to join the regional Program Office supporting China, Korea, and SE Asia team, with stakeholder teams in NA, EU, and JP. The Sr. Program Manager will lead VOS (Voice of Seller) programs on various domains (e.g., Customer Experience, Seller Experience, Seller Success), partner with local and global teams, analyze enforcement use cases and drive for solutions, help global selling sellers adopt right product/receive right guidance, and grow their global business through Amazon platform.
The candidate will need to possess excellent program development and management skills, dynamically prioritize and manage resources. She/he will be extremely customer obsessed, strong at perform deep dives to derive analytical insights on seller behaviors, thus improve seller engagement resulting seller success in Amazon website. The ideal candidate should be able to work in a cross functional, fast-paced environment; has strong analytical skills, program management skills, people management skills, communication skills, innovated. If you are passionate on working in a fast paced innovative environment, willing to take challenges, make history and have fun with us, please apply to the position now!
- Work together with local/global teams to conduct seller enforcement investigation and drive for solutions
- Work closely with local/global teams to create, refine and invent processes leading to customer/seller experience improvement and seller success
- Establish strong relationships and trust with global stakeholder teams by creating effective communications channels and review/decision mechanism, and providing insightful data/analysis to drive global seller success on all Amazon marketplaces.
- Define and provide seller requirements and insights to global teams to influence product and policy decisions and improve seller experience and business results.
- Coordinate with global teams to communicate and train local teams on upcoming product/program launches to drive adoption and feedback.
- Drive local programs/product features to improve seller experience and success.
- Advanced degree in business or marketing or engineering
- +8 years' experience working in Product/Program management, Consulting, Analytical marketing or Business management
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and collaboration skills in English and Chinese
- Ability to think strategically and creatively while executing methodically with high attention to detail, operational excellence and ability to multi-task - Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional and international environment, to lead by influence and earn trust at all levels
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
- Superior analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to interpret data and make business recommendations
- Genuine and intense customer focus
- Strong on dealing with ambiguity
- 5+ years PM experience in big international companies
- Experience in cross-boarder e-commerce or import/export business is a plus
- Experience in sales/BD (business negotiation) is a plus
- Technical experience and product development experience a plus
- MBA preferred