Senior Program Manager
- Seattle, WA
For millions of customers worldwide, the Amazon name is synonymous with delivery and the Cross-Border Delivery Experience (XB DEX) team provides global customers with innovative ways to get what they want and need, by eabling the choices they make on every order, every day. XB DEX defines, builds, launches and manages customer-facing delivery programs and the CX features presented to millions of customers every day from Search through Checkout. XB DEX also owns the cross-border ship options, associated speeds and pricing we offer, and the underlying systems required to deliver this experience. Together, XB DEX is changing how customers experience delivery from the speed, convenience, and selection features they see on the site every day, to launching delivery benefits and new programs for customers around the world.
Senior Program Manager will manage and advance the delivery experience for Amazon Global Store Customers. The right candidate will possess a well-rounded program management background and experience managing complex programs that involve leading cross-functional teams. They must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. Successful candidate will have a history of driving deep insights from complex data, have exceptional business judgement including financial acumen to quickly assess the viability of key decisions, and the ability to write compelling business documents and drive outcomes for senior leadership at Amazon. The ability to influence cross functionally and across the organization, at all levels, will be absolutely critical to succeed in this role.This is a high visibility role from Day 1 and you will contribute to Amazon's global footprint.
• 5+ years experience in program or project management
• Experience defining and executing against program requirements
• Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
• Experience defining requirements, facilitating progress and mitigating risks/blockers.
• Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization.
• Experience owning program strategy and end to end delivery.
• Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
• Post-graduate degree (MBA, MS, etc.) degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
• Experience working with multiple and/or global stakeholders
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top