Senior Program Manager
Program Manager – Value Added Programs
Are you passionate about improving the quality of customer experiences? Do you like to design and implement scalable end-to-end solutions built on sound process excellence principles? Does creating new customer-centric solutions that drive measurable results sound exciting? If so, the Seller Support Team is looking for a Program Manager – Value Added Programs, to build and manage large-scale implementation of new Seller programs, ensuring the new products and services are implemented seamlessly, on time and with positive impact on our Support Associates and for our third-party Sellers.
Third-party sellers represent significant value to Amazon's online retail customers and Seller Support enables success for these sellers through a combination of people, processes and services. We are a primary interface between sellers and Amazon by direct interaction between our Associates and Sellers, by building communication tools that sellers use to receive help, and by driving cross-functional initiatives to improve the seller experience. Additionally, we possess a wealth of data regarding the reason sellers contact us for help and we use this information to identify and drive improvements to our seller solutions across the Company.
As a Program Manager for Seller Support, you will be responsible for implementing, driving and tracking strategic initiatives that improve the Seller experience. You will measure the results by monitoring quality and efficiency metrics and contacts. In this role, you will build collaborative relationships with numerous operational, training, product, and program teams both inside and outside Seller Support to implement solutions that drive Seller success and satisfaction. You will also be working with a global network of contact centers, ensuring that implementations are successful and Support Associates are enabled to deliver world class service.
At Amazon, we believe innovation should occur throughout the organization. This leader will identify improvements and build closed loop processes and measures to ensure adoption of products and processes so that improvements are realized, as well as prepare and execute regular program updates to senior management. S/he will also have proven ability to assess situations and guide teams toward both short-term and longer term systemic changes. The ideal candidate will possess an analytic background to enable strategic workforce planning and strategic service initiatives planning. In this role you will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to:
- Interact with stakeholders at multiple levels lead business and product teams to define and deliver solutions to establish standard processes.
- Identify and analyze data to isolate issues, develop solutions and prioritize opportunities for Seller experience improvements.
- Determine and implement effective Operations solutions quickly, so as to not impede production
- Plan and manage multiple parallel projects.
- Maximize resource utilization for the greater good of the organization.
- Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders and senior management
- Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and have Seller quality as the top focus.
- Be a visible and vocal champion for Seller's needs and using data and technology to anticipate and exceed them.
- Ensure Amazon's Seller Operations effectively scale to meet the needs of the rapidly growing business, including identifying and implementing process improvements throughout our Global Network.
- 5+ years project/program management is required
- 5+ years of experience leading project delivery for large, cross functional projects at global scale
- Experience developing processes to drive Operational Excellence through best in class change management practices
- Demonstrated ability to deliver both strategic and tactical results across diverse cultures from inception to completion
- Bachelor's degree
- Superior oral and written communication skills and an attention to detail are crucial
- Experience in online retail is a plus
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results in a technology business
- Demonstrated ability to build quantitative reporting and dashboards for problem solving and reporting
- MBA a plus
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top