Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) offers the full set of features that enable businesses to embark on new challenges while minimizing the risks inherent in traditional fulfillment processes. Whether it's working with suppliers to create shipments, fulfilling orders for Customers around the globe, or finding ways to maximize profits, our fully automated systems are integrated across the supply chain, remove the complexity of fulfillment, and enable Sellers to double down on what matters: the Customer experience. Sellers choose FBA not because of "what" we are (i.e. largest service provider) but for "who" we are, defined by the actions that we take when things don't go as planned.
Our team aims to build innovative solutions that help us identify, resolve and prevent defects during our fulfillment processes. We remove waste and unnecessary cost from the supply chain, accelerating the fulfillment process and delighting our Customers. As a Program Manager on this team, your responsibility will be to become a subject matter expert in the FBA Seller supply chain, identifying sources of defects to build innovative solutions to eliminate them. You will create a long term vision for the space, propose new ideas for processes that help eliminate the opportunity of defects, and partner with and influence key stakeholders to build automated systems to eliminate defects at its source.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Be independent and flexible with strong communication skills
• Demonstrate strong Customer focus
• Be proficient tin data analysis, project management, and stakeholder management.
• Make sound business judgments to drive both tactical as well as strategic improvements
• Own programmatic execution and the detailed and strategic levels
• Identify, prioritize, and implement processes to eliminate defects in the supply chain
• Create, develop, and drive solutions that lead to a richer end to end Seller experience while improving FBA profitability
• Execute thorough root cause analysis and deliver results
• Successfully operate and influence in a cross-functional capacity
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business, finance, engineering or tech
• 4+ years of Business Management and/or Operations experience
• Experience using analytical tools to solve business problems
• Experience juggling multiple priorities and making things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions
• Excellent Verbal and written communications skills
• Experience building relationships and working effectively across internal and external organizations
• Presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences
• Master's Degree or Master's in Business Administration (MBA)
• Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members.
• SQL and Data Analysis experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.