Amazon Global Selling has been helping individuals and businesses increase sales and reach new customers around the globe. Today, more than 50% of Amazon's total unit sales come from third-party selection. The Global Selling team in China is responsible for recruiting local businesses to sell on Amazon's 14 overseas marketplaces, and supporting local Sellers' success and growth on the Amazon. Our vision is to be the first choice for all types of Chinese business to go globally.
The Global Selling Product team collaborates with many Amazon's global teams to support the high-growth global selling business, continuously identify new opportunities, and drive new initiatives through design, development, launch, and post-launch management.
We are seeking a talented, data driven, and proven Sr. Product Manager to support Global Selling team in Asia, with stakeholder teams worldwide across various functions. The Product Manager will be a key person to shape Global Seller Experience, drive Seller growth and success.The ideal candidate should be able to work in a cross functional, fast-paced environment; has strong product management and communication skills.
Main responsibilities include:
- Identify opportunities across the Global Selling Seller segments and lifecycle, build up new products/services to help the growth of Global Selling sellers, define go-to-market strategy and drive the success of the products.
- Clearly define and communicate product requirements, gain support from internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Establish strong relationship and trust with local and global stakeholders.
- Advanced degree in business or engineering.
- +12 years' experience in Product design/Program management.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and collaboration skills in Chinese and English.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, to dives deep independently on broad scope issues
- Ability to think strategically and creatively while executing methodically with high attention to details, operational excellence and ability of multi-tasking.
- Superior analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to acquire/interpret data and make business recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional and international environment, to lead by influence and earn trust at all levels.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
- Genuine and intense customer focus.
- Fun to work with!
- MBA preferred
- Multinational corporation working experience is required.