Senior Production Finance Analyst Amazon Studios
- Stockholm, Sweden
Amazon Studios is the original film and television development and production arm of Amazon.com. Our projects include award winning television series TRANSPARENT and THE MARVELOUS MRS. MAISEL and films include THE BOYS, JACK RYAN and THE BIG SICK.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at an early, high growth stage and have ownership of production finance and payable functions. You will support the Production Finance in Sweden and will build relationships with industry bodies and organisations such as Film Commissions, production software companies, local producers, legal counsel and tax advisers to take Amazon Studios practises to the highest possible level.
Your responsibilities may include:
• Help build a scalable and sustainable business operating model for Amazon Studios Production Finance in Sweden.
• Work with local Producers to define the Production Finance workflow and ensure cost control for Local Originals projects in Sweden.
• Collaborate with Amazon Studios stakeholders (Creative, Business Affairs, Legal, Corporate AP and Financial Operations) to effectively shape the project to benefit and maximize production incentives.
• Provide necessary input and engage with external parties to raise the bar in Production Finance practices in Sweden around technology in cost reporting and production incentives.
• Support EU Originals Finance Lead to define overall metrics and reporting approach for Sweden including Executive & Management Reporting, Operational Reporting and Dashboards.
• Design and implement mechanisms to track and report on projects at different stages of their life cycle with internal stakeholders.
• Leverage metrics to identify areas of improvement, including process and technology based changes.
• Work with Global Financial Systems and Operations teams to implement effective solutions.
This position is located in Stockholm (Sweden).
• Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting or Finance or related field.
• Multiple years of experience in finance and/or accounting within the film & television studio production business
• Knowledge of production accounting software Sesame or MediaWeb, Vista, PSL, Ease.
• Understanding of entertainment payroll.
• Extensive knowledge or local tax incentive and regional funding regimes.
• Ability to effectively research, conclude on and communicate technical accounting topics.
• Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (VBA) and database management
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written (English AND Swedish)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender,
gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Back to top