Senior Product Marketing Manager - Private Brands
- Bengaluru, India
Do you have a passion for products? Do you want to build a business from the ground up? Do you have proven analytical capabilities, exceptional communication, project management skills, and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment? If yes, you should consider Amazon Private Brands.
The IN Consumables Private Brands team is looking for a customer-obsessed Product Manager to help drive one of the most exciting categories at Amazon.in. In this role, you will lead the product development efforts for a set of Consumables Private Brand products and will be responsible for:
- Creating a data-driven long-term roadmap for our brands
- Identifying new product development opportunities for our brands.
- Developing and bringing to market new products.
- Coordinating product development across cross-functional teams.
- Managing an existing business which is growing exponentially.
- Designing and implementing new processes to help scale our business.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about products, have strong product development and process design skills as well as outstanding project management abilities. S/he should excel in both strategic thinking and tactical execution, as responsibilities range from creating business plans to driving product development. The candidate should also feel comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working in a very entrepreneurial environment. The Product Manager will interact with and influence multiple teams across the organization like Legal, Marketing, Quality, Operations, etc.
Traits of success:
• Understand market trends and build business cases for new product opportunities.
• Manage product lifecycle from ideation through commercialization.
• Thrive in ambiguous work environments.
• Be a smart, hard-working and creative person who loves products, loves solving difficult problems and "getting it done."
• Be comfortable collaborating and influencing team members including retail, sourcing, legal, patent, social compliance and product compliance.
• Be responsible for building and executing on new initiatives and roadmaps each year.
• Partner with country teams to launch products globally.
An understanding of and passion for e-commerce and product development.
• Work experience 6-8 years preferred
• Experience in Business, Category Management, trade marketing, National Account management, Brand Management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven negotiation skills, influencing abilities
• Strong numerical and analytical aptitude
• Proven experience leading cross-functional projects
• Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
• Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
• Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools
• Smart, enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative.
• Innovative, team oriented, and have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
• Experience in project ownership and using customer data to identify and prioritize opportunities.
MBA/Master's degree is preferred
Experience in consumer-facing sectors such as CPG, Retail is preferred
Back to top