Senior Product Marketing
- Terrace, Canada
AWS is one of Amazon's fastest growing businesses, serving millions of customers in more than 190 countries, reshaping the way global enterprises consume information technology and powering the developers who are building the next generation of global industry leaders. AWS customers include some of the most innovative startups like Netflix, Pinterest, Airbnb, and Instagram as well as some of the largest global enterprises like Shell International, Unilever, Hitachi, Sharp, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Samsung.
The AWS Applications team is on a mission to build the next-generation of business applications, such as Amazon Connect, to help our customers stay ahead of their changing business needs. We do this using technologies like machine learning, the large ecosystem of AWS services like Amazon SageMaker and AWS Lambda, and the customer-centric technology we've developed to support Amazon.com. We are building a new category of AWS Applications that has the potential to transform business operations across industries by providing customers resilient, flexible and extensible applications that offer frustration-free ease of use and a natural customer experience.
We're looking for a standout Sr. Product Marketer with strong messaging and storytelling skills to develop a customer-centric narrative and marketing strategy, and deliver engaging marketing experiences to drive top-level business goals. As a key team member in this fast growing, exciting space you will have the opportunity to help lead early market development efforts, establish compelling messaging, drive early growth, and help shape the future of a service category that will have a significant impact on our customers' businesses. You will partner closely with AWS Product Managers, Solutions Architects, Training, Sales, and Partner leads.
The ideal candidate has a track record of success in driving innovation, delivering results at scale, and working cross-functionally across multiple teams. The right candidate also has strong communication and project management skills, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-pressure entrepreneurial environment. If you're looking to join a dynamic, growing team in a high-impact role, we want to speak to you!
Come join an outstanding team of product marketing managers focused on helping companies including machine learning, high performance computing, and enterprise business applications.
Position can sit in any U.S. location with an Amazon/AWS corporate office. Relocation offered from within the U.S.
• Own messaging and positioning of related services
• Test and refine new marketing approaches and channels to reach and engage key audiences
• Develop detailed campaign project plans, creative briefs, and digital strategies, including campaign goals, messaging, calls to action, segmentation strategy, adoption campaigns, marketing distribution channels, and campaign schedule
• Define business metrics, measurement plan, and testing plan for related campaigns
• Work at both the strategic and tactical level to champion bold, creative ideas
• Work effectively across AWS with groups such as engineering, digital marketing, sales, business development, and evangelists to achieve our joint business goals
• 7+ years of relevant work experience in fields such as technical marketing, technical pre-sales, consulting, training, or product marketing/management
• 5+ years demonstrated track record in crafting positioning and marketing content
• A Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study such as computer science OR 7+ years relevant industry experience in marketing of technical products
• Demonstrated ability in launching and growing innovative technology products
• Experience with cloud computing or cloud services
• Ability to grow sales, build new mechanisms, and solve customer problems by partnering across organizations
• Experience driving consensus and articulate recommendations to senior executives
• Ability to navigate complex negotiation processes and commercial/legal contract structures with demanding F1000 enterprises; financial acumen to craft ROI based customer proposals
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
For San Francisco: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For Los Angeles: Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The base pay range for this position in Colorado is $ 116,100 - 160,000/ yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
Benefits overview: https://amazon.jobs/en/internal/landing_pages/benefitsoverview-us
Back to top