Senior Product Manager-Technical, Customer Engagement Technology - Identity and Access Management
- United States
Customer Service Identity is a dynamic team within the Customer Engagement Tech organization, who supports customer relationship and data management in business lines across Amazon. CS Identity is responsible for the Identity and Access Management systems of all Customer Service users and tooling, which spans hundreds of thousands of workforce users as well as tens of millions of customer interactions. We own the core authentication, authorization, and account management functions that power essential everyday tooling and security features of Amazon operations.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, driven individual to join our IAM product team and lead the development of new security services across Customer Service technologies that protect customer trust and the Amazon brand. You will be responsible for driving the strategy and delivery of core authorization and authentication products that span front and backend and customer data and relationship management tools. You will partner with stakeholders across sister security teams, UX, legal, and engineering to create scalable technology that can flex to meet the demands of our rapidly developing business. In the process, you'll interact with and define our implementation of cutting-edge industry services and standards, such as FIDO2.
As a product owner in CS Identity, you will:
• Own the vision and strategy for how to build and scale proactive protective technologies
• Write documents that work backwards from customer and partner needs
• Partner effectively with other leaders in product, design, engineering, science and business intelligence to influence priorities and drive alignment
• Evaluate industry standards against our business needs and make informed trade-offs against when we should leverage existing solutions versus customize
• Plan and deliver on a roadmap, defining new features to meet emerging customers' needs
• Exhibit excellent judgment on how to prioritize between focusing security versus user experience features, architectural improvements and operational excellence
• Monitor project execution and ensuring that the project delivery is to the appropriate levels of quality and in line with target dates
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, are conversationally technical, highly innovative and long for the opportunity to be an owner we'd love to talk to you!
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product development, business development or technology
• 5+ years of experience working with technology teams to drive technical components and execution across product roadmaps
• 2+ years experience working in or adjacent to Information Security spaces
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager / owner mentality; demonstrated ability to have fun and inspire team members to enjoy work, be action-oriented and stretch their imagination
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Knowledgeable in technology development best practices (such as Agile), and product management methodology
• Excellent written and verbal communications to technical and non-technical stakeholders and experience presenting to very senior executives
• Experience in Identity and Access management product or program management, including implementation towards proven industry standards, is a very strong plus
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data to back up assumptions evaluate outcomes and challenge conventional wisdom
• Demonstrated ability to understand complex core technologies utilized in your product
• Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of coworkers
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $116,400 - 160,000/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Back to top