Senior Product Manager - Technical, WWRO CRM
- Gdańsk, Poland
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud ("Cloud Computing"). With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services - gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform.
Join us in building on AWS, for AWS!
The AWS Worldwide Revenue Operations Customer Relationship Management (WWRO CRM) team is looking for a passionate, innovative, results-oriented Senior Technical Product Manager to define and drive the strategy and direction for services, making it simpler for our field team to manage, maintain and operate at scale. We will provide products and solutions that help give our talented selling and marketing teams "superpowers" that let them focus on the customer and helping them drive their business. We're handling massive scale, providing strategic data that drives the AWS business internally, and supporting one of the largest field sales organizations in the world.
As a Senior Technical Product Manager on the WWRO CRM team, you'll have a unique opportunity to define the development of our services and innovate in the space of Customer Relationship Management (CRM). You'll be chartered with creating and operating new services that collect and store metrics at internet scale, deliver critical capabilities to the field and embed operational knowledge and encode best practices into everything we do. In addition, as part of the broader AWS Sales and Marketing organization, you will have the opportunity to influence the broader cloud strategy for AWS and potentially define future AWS products.
In this role, you will:
• Engage with systems that are at the cutting edge of technology, pioneering new methods and approaches to delivering software, serving customers, and enabling large, distributed, worldwide sales teams.
• Design new products and capabilities that enable business users to operate more effectively, intelligently, and efficiently
• Work closely with engineering and other technical product/program managers to define, build, drive and measure mechanisms to enable our field sales teams
• Work directly with other product teams and business leaders to identify opportunities to improve WWRO CRM's products, tools, data, analytics, and reporting offerings
• Leverage strong communication skills and a passion for using data and software to drive business decisions at scale
We have a team culture that encourages innovation and we expect team members and management alike to take high degree of ownership for their program vision and execution of ideas. Beyond a strong technical background and proven track record of product management, a successful candidate will have experience driving strategy and influencing executive leadership. We are looking for someone that is a self-starter, someone that approaches complex business questions with data and curiosity, and a person that dives below the surface to identify the root cause and "so what" rather than just superficial trends.
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or 3+ years equivalent experience in a technical field
• 6+ years of industry experience in developing software or services
• 3+ years experience in product management or equivalent experience
• Advanced/Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA)
• Experience with Salesforce and/or other CRM related technologies.
• Experience with developing products and features for the sales and marketing space
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Experience in a startup or enterprise software environment
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the bias of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top