Senior Product Manager Technical - Prime Video
- London, United Kingdom
Come build the future of entertainment with us.
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching?
Prime Video is a premium streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of TV shows and movies - all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. We offer customers thousands of popular movies and TV shows from Originals and Exclusive content to exciting live sports events. We also offer our members the opportunity to subscribe to add-on channels which they can cancel at anytime and to rent or buy new release movies and TV box sets on the Prime Video Store. Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business - available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team works in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
As a Senior Technical Product Manager for the Prime Video team you will help define and build the roadmap and customer experience for video across platforms and geographies. You will participate in developing the video strategy and vision, and develop product roadmaps to execute on that vision. This role is inherently cross-functional; you will work closely with engineering, project management, design, operations, finance, legal, business development, customer service, content acquisition, and executive teams to bring products to market, develop and grow business opportunities, and enhance our customer experience. We are looking for someone who is highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and has the ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. You will also have a consistent track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment. You will have experience of working with software engineers to deliver customer facing technology products.
In this role you will:
• Develop a deep understanding of the Prime Video customer, both existing and potential.
• Own the development of detailed product requirements documents.
• Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, and project management teams to deliver on the product roadmap.
• Drive projects, products, and feature launches with teams both inside and outside of the team including: business development, content acquisition, legal, marketing, finance, customer service, and operations.
• Experience operating and delivering results in a consumer facing mobile app/services product management role.
• Expereince delivering mobile products and services in a high growth environment.
• Bachelor's degree required or equivalent
• MBA Preferred
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
• Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
• Experience working closely with engineering teams
• A passion for digital video and/or media.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
Back to top