Senior Product Manager Technical
- Seattle, WA
Sellers are a critical part of Amazon's ecosystem to deliver on our vision of offering the Earth's largest selection and lowest prices. These Sellers offer hundreds of millions of unique products providing a broad and diverse inventory of products from Books, Electronics and Apparel to Consumables and beyond. Fulfillment By Amazon enables Sellers to provide fast and efficient deliver to their customers using Amazon fulfillment services. Sellers now make up the majority of the business on Amazon.com.
As a product manager technical on the Inventory products team you will deliver inventory planning services to FBA Sellers through both Amazon Seller Central, the portal for Seller services. and APIs that integrate into Seller workflows and systems. These services include guiding Sellers on their most critical inventory decisions such as when to restock, advertise, markdown, or launch value recovery.
In this role you will the end-to-end owner of building a world-class experience for our Sellers and influencing policies and fees to drive engagement and adoption. You will work with partners in UX, analytics, and engineering for the building of the solution and then engage with marketing and PR for the Seller outreach.
• BS or BA in computer science, engineering, math, finance, or economics
• 5+ years of product management or consulting experience in technology focused business
• Team orientation and willingness to roll up sleeves to solve complex, dynamic challenges
• Strong relationships building skills; experience managing stakeholders and partners to drive cross functional programs
• Ability to provide architectural guidance and direction, strong judgment especially relevant in balancing long term strategic investments with near term business goals
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with different functional groups, developers, business owners, and senior business leaders
• Ability to collaborate with and effectively influence remote teams in multiple time zones
• MBA from a leading business school
• 5+ years of product management experience
• Prior experience managing technical products or online services
• Entrepreneurial spirit, with track record for delivering results in fast-moving and demanding environments
• History of developing business strategy in conjunction with senior leadership
Back to top