Senior Product Manager Technical
- New York, NY
Amazon's Advertising Analytics and Insights (A&I) team is looking for a motivated and experienced Product Manager to own the vision and drive the execution for a Search related media planning insight product. We are a startup within one of the fastest growing and strategic parts of Amazon. Our team owns the product, technology and deployment roadmap for advanced analytics and insight products across our advertiser success team. Advertiser success is core to Amazon's growth, as it helps our suppliers drive awareness, consideration, and purchase of their products by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world, and generates revenue that helps us lower prices and invest in improvements to our customer experience. We are a highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving team with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
You will be the sole owner of a new Search based insights tool that Advertisers around the world will embrace, providing them with visibility into shopper search behavior, highlighting search media opportunities. You will own the definition and development of this tool, both in functionality and greater global adoption. In this role you work backwards from customer needs to define this tool. You interact directly with our advertising customers, internal account teams and external partners as you define and shape the expanding vision of this key product. You will see first hand the impact this tool has in meeting advertiser needs and will track increasing impact as you evolve it.
You will drive your research agenda into new and innovative models/features that drive your product by working closely with our scientists. You define product features and service processes, collaborate with engineering teams to implement solutions, drive projects' end-to-end, and deeply analyze the results. You use frequent experiments to validate your approach and establish your insights as best in class in the industry. We are looking for a leader who can thrive in a startup environment, thinks big, move fast, and wants to change the way customers use data to drive business success. If you excel at proposing and developing unique analytical insights and are passionate about creating the future of building brands through e-commerce marketing, come join us as we work hard, have fun, and make history.
• 2+ years of experience with end to end product delivery
• 5+ years of technical product management, program management or engineering experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• 6+ years product management and/or business leadership experience, preferably with advertising focus
• MBA or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Economics, Mathematics or related field
• Deep familiarity with existing approaches for planning and measuring the impact of full funnel advertising campaigns
• PhD in computer science, Math, Physics or related field
• A track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional projects that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Sharp analytical abilities and comfortable with SQL, Python and R
• Excellent verbal and written communicating skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit (Opens in a new tab)https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us(Opens in a new tab).
Back to top