Are you interested in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and Deep Learning (DL) technology? Do you love building new businesses?
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be part of the larger product leadership community at AWS. This community plays a critical role in the broad business planning, working closely with senior executives to develop business targets and resource requirements, influences our long-term technical and business strategy, helps us hire talented team of PMs and ultimately enables us to deliver innovative new solutions rapidly. You will be seen as the subject matter expert for your area of focus within Amazon AI.
A successful candidate will bring a passion for technology services, strong business acumen and judgment, ability to define visionary, ground breaking products, desire to have an industry wide impact and ability to work within a fast moving environment in a large company to rapidly deliver services that have a broad business impact.
You will define the go to market strategy (GTM) for the Amazon Polly (TTS) platform. Your work will define and drive the process that the organization follows to accelerate sales and partner engagements of the AWS machine learning portfolio in the region. You will be directly helping our customers to reinvent their own business models by harnessing the power of AWS machine learning technologies. You will synthesize data and information gathered from these customer and partner engagements into the AWS GTM strategy to successfully commercialize the platform in the local market. This entails deriving succinct findings, developing strategic insights, and persuasively communicating those findings and perspectives from customer engagements to product and sales teams, including senior management. You will also lead interaction with Technical Team, including helping the technical team make tradeoffs based on customer requirements, QA/testing of the product.
The ideal candidate will possess a business and machine learning or data analytics background, and will have a foundation of having directly driven customer engagements and interactions at the highest levels of large enterprises and technology partners. The candidate will have the technical depth and business experience to easily communicate the benefits of ML services, platforms and frameworks in the AWS cloud to IT architects, engineering teams, and C-Level executives.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• 10+ years of experience, 1+ years of which must be in Product management position
• Passion for technology and Machine Learning
• Strong track record of shaping business strategy for technical products or services
• Experience translating customer needs into innovative and detailed product requirements for customer-facing online and mobile products/services
• Experience working with customers, technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
• Experience working on agile development teams
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• MBA or equivalent business experience.
• Experience with Cloud Computing and related fields.
• Experience with speech and/or Machine Learning
• Solid enterprise negotiation skills.
• Understanding of the market's needs, pain-points, strengths, and opportunities for growth
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation