Are you passionate about helping customers get things done and be more productive? In this role, you will own product management for Alexa's time management and home productivity capabilities (Reminders, Calendars, Timers, Alarms), leveraging Alexa's voice interactions and ambient nature to re-invent and simplify people's daily lives.
• Lead the development of the consumer-focused product strategy and vision supported by internal and external analysis
• Define creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
• Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application
• Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational support load
• Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
• Work closely with engineering teams and program management to deliver products to market
• Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
• Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• MBA and/or Master's degree.
• Passion for creating innovative solutions for consumers in households.
• Experience working with systems built using machine learning/artificial intelligence techniques.
• Experience delivering consumer software products and services in a high growth environment.
• Experience working within a product team or similar environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
• High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
• History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.