Senior Product Manager, Technical
- Seattle, WA
Do you want to make a difference and have a real impact on the world? Do you want to create value for millions of Amazon customers? Do you want to help Amazon build the most sentient smart home on the planet? Do you want to work in a start-up culture that takes risks, makes big bets, and delivers for customers? Do you want to own product strategy for an Amazon Devices product line? Do you want to work with a talented and experienced device software team to make your new product ideas a reality?
The Amazon Branded Connected Devices (ABCD) team builds smart home devices that make Alexa better by enabling new smart home experiences that delight customers. The ABCD team built the highly rated products Amazon Smart plug and Amazon Glow. Our charter is to build Alexa enabled accessories that fill a gap in the market by offering something new for smart home customers.
If you are a builder and an owner that wants to join us on our mission to make the Alexa smart home experience even better, we want to talk to you.
Key responsibilities for this role include defining the product strategy, product roadmap, device KPIs and global launch plans, ideating new products, leading product planning, owning strategic product communication, driving alignment across partner teams, coordinating the launch of new products and updates to existing products, and owning customer engagement.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• 5+ years product management or relevant experience
• Experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules
• Experience independently and successfully leading your own product or program
• Superb verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives and evangelizing to stakeholders
• Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Passion for delighting customers
• MBA or master's degree
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
• High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Demonstrated ability to deliver both strategic and tactical results from inception to completion
• Excellent planning and execution skills. Meticulous and methodical, detail oriented with experience diving deep and asking the right questions
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Back to top