Senior Product Manager- Technical
Amazon CloudFront is a web service for content delivery and one of the cornerstones of AWS. We bring the Internet closer to end users, speeding up the user experience. CloudFront integrates with other Amazon Web Services to give developers and businesses an easy way to distribute content (webpages, games, movies, live streams, etc.) to end users with low latency and high data transfer speeds. CloudFront uses a global network of edge locations to cache and route requests to the best possible location based on known latency, available capacity and many other factors. We build for massive scale and performance.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to drive the growth of Amazon CloudFront service. Your responsibilities will include engaging our customers directly to identify new capabilities, defining product features, and working closely with cross-functional teams to get those features in the hands of our customers. You will have a strong pulse on customer needs, the competitive landscape, and industry trends.
Successful candidates will enjoy working in a collaborative, analytical, and fast-paced environment and are comfortable interacting with highly technical cross-functional teams. Candidates must have excellent analytical capabilities, be comfortable diving deep into data, have strong writing skills, and lead executive-level reviews. Candidates must have a track record of understanding customer needs and delivering technology solutions to address those needs.
- 3+ years of product management experience, preferably with Internet business experience
- 3+ years of experience working with enterprise customers designing and implementing networking, infrastructure, and/or security products and services
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Proven success in delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment
- Data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills, including advanced knowledge of Excel
- Demonstrated experience as a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly in both written and verbal forms
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Proficient with web services, computer networking, security domains
- Experience in related industry or product/service is a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with track record for delivering results in fast-moving and demanding environments
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top