Senior Product Manager - Technical
- Seattle, WA
Amazon continues to delight customers around the world with a growing assortment of innovative and convenient delivery programs to ensure they can get their stuff when and where they need it. This includes Prime free shipping, Same-Day delivery, Amazon Day, and much more. The Delivery Experience team is looking for a product leader for Amazon Day and Precision Delivery to delight customers with new product innovations that offer customers control and convenience at scale for Amazon's worldwide delivery programs.
As Senior Product Manager - Technical for Precision Delivery you will be responsible for innovating on behalf of customers to define, test, launch, and relentlessly improve upon new customer experiences that serve an emerging and growing customer need. You will own defining the customer use cases, business requirements, research and design plan, dynamic messaging, predictive models, feature prioritization for new and improved features. You will partner with Design, User Research, Data Science, Finance, Supply Chain, Transportation and International teams while owning the product roadmap strategy and execution. Your work will directly influence the shopping experience of millions of customers globally by improving their ability to discover and choose the delivery option that best fit their needs.
Candidates should have demonstrated strong customer obsession and business judgment, and be skilled at breaking down complex, high-level ideas into executable features and distinct phases. The ability to influence cross functionally and across the organization, at all levels, will be critical to success in this role.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a productExperience with end to end product delivery
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Excellent written and verbal communicator, curious, highly motivated and effective within distributed teams
• Having hands on experience creating the vision and roadmap to realize a strategic customer-centric vision
• Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features
• Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success
• Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders at all levels
• Is able to dive deep and in touch with the details of the business
• Thrives in a high-energy, fast-paced, ambiguous environment where effective and strategic initiatives are driven in parallel
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple sophisticated projects and competing priorities simultaneously
• Proven track record of delivering results in large, cross-functional initiatives
• Experience working with teams across geographies and business units
• Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems with exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of coworkers
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Back to top