Senior Product Manager- Technical
We're looking for a Sr. Product Manager to define and launch new features of Alexa for home security and Alexa Guard. Our team focuses on bringing Alexa customers peace of mind, safety, and security about their households and loved ones. We build Alexa features such as Alexa Guard and integration with smart devices, such as contact/motion sensors, cameras, security systems, etc.
You'll own product and feature roadmaps and be responsible for the product strategy. You'll drive product discussions (e.g. vision, goals, tenets, narratives, MBR/QBR, status) with executives (tech/non-tech). You'll defines features and work with software engineers, designers, and researchers to build and maintain them. You'll own launches and creates product materials, possibly including training. Your impact will span product brand, CX/usability, technical and feature design trade-offs, team engineering roadmaps (internal/external), segment adoption, and org business goals.
About Alexa Guard:
Alexa can help keep your home safe when you're away with Alexa Guard-just say, "Alexa, I'm leaving" to activate Guard. When you enable Guard, Alexa can send you Smart Alerts about the sound of glass-breaking, smoke detectors, or carbon monoxide alarms detected in your home. Alexa can also intuitively turn lights on and off to help deter intruders using Away Lighting and can integrate with alarm systems from Ring and ADT to keep your home safe.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• A Master's Degree in Business or Engineering
• Experience launching consumer-facing products and services in high growth environment
• Agile product development experience and skill
• A background in machine learning models or natural language processing
• Strong quantitative analysis and critical thinking skills
• The ability to communicate, persuade and influence, both verbally and in writing
• A deep empathy for the customer's experience, and the ability to translate it into new features, products, and businesses
• Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
• High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Interest in technology, and technology enabled features and services.
• General manager/owner mentality and an entrepreneurial drive, prove ability to influence others.
• Insatiable will to get stuff done.
• Unrelenting tenacity.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Back to top