AWS is one of the world's most comprehensive and broadly adopted platform. AWS offers over 100 fully featured services to millions of customers around the worldincluding the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises to power their infrastructure. AWS Finance team is an integral part of AWS supporting them with access to data which helps them make the right decision.
AWS Finance team is looking for a highly motivated Senior Product Manager - Technical to partner with our software development teams in building out financial systems for the global AWS business. The success of these systems will be instrumental to AWS' ability to scale finance capabilities for a fast growing and increasingly complex global organization. This position will play an integral role in ensuring the systems are accurate and support the right financial and business analysis for the global finance organization. This role will support and enable the development and automation of complex reporting and analysis that delivers the right information to multiple layers of the AWS organization. This position requires a proactive, highly motivated individual with an aptitude for customer focus and critical thinking and who can initiate and manage strategic system development around the globe. This person will be expected to take ownership and drive positive change. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity, is analytical, detail oriented and possesses the ability to work well with cross-functional teams including world-wide AWS, finance, and software development teams.
What is in it for you?
- Team culture: You will join a fun team that prides itself on a great work environment with an inclusive group of people that loves working together towards a common goal.
- Impact: Work on a service that is used by millions of customers and has a meaningful impact on their interactions.
- Gratification: You will be directly responsible for identifying and solving real customer problems.
- Learn & Grow: This is the opportunity of a lifetime to be challenged to design and deliver high-scale, fault tolerant systems and delightful user experiences.
- Have fun: Surround yourself with a highly talented team of product managers, engineers, and UX designers that like to solve complex problems while having a blast together.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering, math, finance, or economics
- Minimum of seven years of work experience with five years in product management of software products
- MBA with a minimum of 7 years of relevant product management and leadership experience.
- Independent thinker capable of operating within ambiguously defined structures with a bias for delivering
- Experience with Financial planning tools and tech
- Proven experience leading scalable products from concept to launch
- Hands-on competency at developing vision, strategy, requirements, managing backlogs, execution plans
- Experience building business cases for products and features, and analyzing performance
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels, including senior leadership
- Skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions