Senior Product Manager - Technical
- Sunnyvale, CA
Interested in joining the team behind Amazon Echo Show? As a Senior Product Manager within Echo Devices, you will define and build our next generation of Echo Show hardware products and experiences.
A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into products and applications that customers love. They will have experience with consumer electronics, preferably working on hardware devices or their accessories including mobile phones, speakers, TVs, smart displays, laptop/desktop computers, tablets/e-readers, or on-the-go products such as earbuds, fitness devices, and e-scooters/bikes.
• Define creative, high quality, Echo Show device concepts based on team strategy and vision
• Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture
• Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance, cost and schedule
• Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
• Work closely with hardware and software engineering teams to deliver products and features to market
• Drive feature launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
• Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- MBA or degree in a technical field - Strong strategic aptitude; ability to define a winning business strategy and product road map, and execute complex development cycles. - Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in inventing innovative and user-friendly products. - Familiarity with device software, operating systems, silicon and other foundational blocks of the stack. - Experience driving products combining HW/SW/Services at scale - At your best in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment - Data driven with a high attention to detail - Experience with both building products as an individual contributor and coaching others as a mentor/team leader - Executive presence to influence teams and leaders at all levels. - Excellent verbal and written communications skills - Experience handling multiple products simultaneously Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.
Back to top