Senior Product Manager Tech - Delivery Experience
- Seattle, WA
How often have you had an opportunity to be a founding member of a team that is tasked with solving a huge business problem through innovative technology? If you want to join a fast-paced, innovative team that is making history and breaking new ground for Amazon, this is the place for you.
For millions of customers worldwide, the Amazon name is synonymous with delivery and the Delivery Experience (DEX) team provides those customers with innovative ways to get what they want and need, enabling the choices they make on every order, every day. We combine customer impact with retail invention, solving huge technical challenges along the way.
The ideal candidate is excited by technology, passionate about learning and should view every customer interaction as an opportunity to create an exceptional customer experience. Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, excited to work in a "green field", wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment that is more startup than big company.
We are seeking a Senior Technical Product Management Leader to be part of a startup product team innovating end-to-end shopping experiences. You'll be accountable for the design and strategy of multiple shopping products. This is a highly visible position that requires influencing across multiple teams, businesses, and big leaders. The role requires a deep understanding of customer needs and thinking big about how we can make the customer shopping experience across online and in-store retail seamless and delightful.
You have a track record of exceptional performance and love working in a dynamic, ambiguous, fast-paced environment in which managing multiple projects and priorities is the norm. You dive deep and like the complexity of systems but drive simple, innovative solutions for customer-facing experiences. You have excellent judgment and high standards. You are an articulate, persuasive communicator and a good writer. People trust and respect you and they like to work with you. You are eager to pioneer new experiences, putting the customer first and challenging current experiences.
• Think big about the needs of our customer and internal users. Drive innovative, smart products from end-to-end that will delight the customer and improve our business
• With input from business stakeholders, develop business and product requirements, prioritize needs, and manage milestones and overall roadmap. Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
• Approach complex business problems, aligning divergent stakeholder teams to a common plan
• Work closely with technical teams to understand root causes of customer pain points and drive the right solutions to exceed customer expectations
• Resolve customer impacting issues with technology teams. Work closely with software development teams and partner organizations to lead product feature launches
• Manage complexity and resources by systematically prioritizing multiple streams of work
• Continuously test and learn, leveraging data to drive decision-making
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with SQL and handling large data sets
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• MBA or equivalent
• • Experience owning and driving end-to-end product requirements across multiple technology teams. Able to prioritize complex deliverables, have highly technical discussions, and run large meetings with technical and business leaders
• Demonstrated analytical skills; business trend analysis and forecasting
• Nimbleness and comfort with ambiguity; demonstrated track record of creative problem solving; thinks big, starts small, grows fast
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
• Experience with mobile product management or product management of software-based experiences
• Experience with online retail shopping or physical retail
• Experience with supply chain and logistics
• Can deliver results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Back to top