Do you have a passion for setting the strategic vision and building new customer-facing experiences that are used by millions? The Recipient Experience team is hiring!
We build experiences for the site and mobile app to provide customers with effortless order management, tracking, and agency over their orders. Throughout the customer experience, we also make it easy for customers engage with their past purchases, repurchase, and discover new products. We are seeking an outstanding Senior Product Manager to help us raise the bar on delivery convenience. You will be responsible for personalizing the post-purchase experience to drive engagement and build long-term customer trust. This role will reinforce the value of shopping with Amazon by helping customers discover new products and brands based on their preferences and by driving awareness of relevant programs, benefits, and Amazon's strategic innovations as a retailer and carrier.
• Own development and communication of the long-term vision and goals
• Define customer requirements and use case prioritization
• Own the test and learn roadmap and be responsible for business results
• Coordinate with design teams, technical teams and other business stakeholders across the company to launch innovative new features and programs, and to improve customer engagement with our existing world-class delivery offers
• Monitor and react to customer needs and feedback, constantly improving and expanding the experience
Candidates should have strong customer focus and business judgment, and be skilled at breaking down complex, high-level ideas into executable features and distinct phases. The ability to influence cross functionally at all levels will be critical to success in this role.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience with end to end product delivery (from concept through GTM)
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• MBA and/or Graduate degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field
• Proven track record of delivering results in large, cross-functional initiatives
• Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple sophisticated projects and competing priorities simultaneously, with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems with exceptional attention to detail
• Experience working with diverse teams across geographies and business units
• Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders at all levels
• Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.