Senior Product Manager - Tech
- Seattle, WA
Latest data from Business Insider shows that almost 50% of online shoppers visit Amazon first. As the Principal Product Manager for Autocomplete and Spelling Correction, you will help customers to complete their thoughts by suggesting search keywords and even dropping them directly to the desired destinations. We want the shopping mission to be so effortless and delightful that customers will even think "Wow, Amazon is reading my mind!".
A successful Principal Product Manager should:
• Be highly autonomous with long-term vision and strong business judgments.
• Have the ability to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements, and effectively prioritize project deliverables.
• Great verbal and written communication skills and can influence cross organizations.
An ideal candidate for this role has extensive experience in defining innovative customer-facing features and delivering them through science and engineering innovations. In this role, you will partner with Engineers, Scientists and UX designers to create game changing customer experiences. If you can communicate clearly and love to lead engineering and applied science teams to build large-scale innovative features, then come join us in making history!
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
• 10+ years of Technical Product Management experience in a related industry (managing customer-facing features and products).
• Strong communicator in both verbal and written forms and are equally adept in communicating upwards, outwards, and downward
• Experience with project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• A passion for data-driven decision-making
• MS or PhD degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
• 12+ years of experience managing customer-facing features and products.
• Experience delivering innovative experiences leveraging machine learning
• Strong customer focus and business judgement
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Experience delivering large-scale systems with world-class availability, scalability, and performance requirements
Back to top