Senior Product Manager - Tech
- Medford, MA
Are you passionate about Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning? Are you eager to build out the platform as a service and scale the product for all Customer personas? Thrilled to be part of Amazon's AI organization that has been pioneering and shaping the world's AI technology? If you are someone who enjoys innovating, solving hard problems and working on the cutting edge of technology, come join ADS (Alexa Data Services) team! The ADS organization focuses on providing ground truth data to Alexa engineers and scientists to build and improve ML models and continue evolve Alexa experience for Amazon customers.
This Sr. Product Manager PMT will lead and drive cutting edge data science initiatives to automate and drive ML model improvements. You will be accountable for driving the entire product lifecycle, from platform product definition through specification, coding, quality assurance and launch to the world. Most importantly, you would take the lead in driving product innovations, partnering with stakeholders across the Alexa Organization. This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks and change control. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential. You will have end to end ownership - all the way from defining the strategy to measuring metrics to monitoring day to day progress of these programs The ideal candidate is a creative, demonstrated product professional with superior analytical abilities. This opportunity requires excellent technical, problem-solving, team building, stakeholder interaction and communication skills.
• You will manage business requirements, design, performance expectations and goals with all stakeholder teams.
• You will partner with management to define strategy and build road maps for the projects you own.
• You will track real time service levels and schedule adherence, and ensure the individual stakeholder teams meet and exceed their performance targets.
• You will be responsible for the overall coordination, quality and productivity and will be the primary point of contact for world-wide stakeholders of programs that you run.
• Through out, you will internalize Amazon's Leadership Principles, and live those into everyday practices to guide your programs to success.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Excellent customer intuition; demonstrated success in identifying, prioritizing and delivering product capabilities to delight customers
• Strong data analysis skills; the ability to derive insights from data to make decisions
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Qualified candidates have experience defining large impact projects, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional and test specifications, coordinating org wide efforts to scope, schedule, and deploy new features sets; as well as analyzing cost/benefit of feature selection and communicating results throughout the organization.
• Strong technical and product/business judgment
• MBA or graduate degree in engineering, science, mathematics or related field
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple competing priorities
• Demonstrated track record of cultivating strong working relationships and driving collaboration across multiple technical and operations teams
• Ability to think innovatively and creatively about complex and technical problems
• Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
• Strong track record of leading teams through complete product development cycles
• Prior machine learning experience, familiarity with statistical data analytics techniques
• Strong record of working with partners internationally
Back to top