Passionate about solving hard problems? Want to help Amazon achieve the trifecta of fast speeds, low costs and great reliability? The Core Transport Tech team is building the next generation of supply chain products to help enable Carriers and Ecommerce Sellers to operate at Amazon-scale.
We are looking for a product leader to be a part of our multi-year effort to build the next generation of carrier routing, planning, and intelligence products. This will require the Product Manager to own critical Amazon services which will impact the way billions of packages are processed every year.
The ideal candidate has successfully built 0 to 1 products in the supply chain or management space. You are able to synthesize a variety of technologies and capabilities, and translate them into tools and intelligence that solve specific pain-points. You are innovative, data driven, and are laser focused on measuring and improving the success of products you own. You are adept at working across cross-disciplinary teams, making hard choices, and ensuring complete visibility of your product to stakeholders.
• Bachelor's degree, or appropriate work experience on Supply Chain Tech products
• 3+ years post-MBA, or 8+ years work experience performing relevant product management job functions
• Experience relying on data to cultivate deep customer empathy, shape product decisions and track effectiveness of change
• Experience working with a cross-functional team across design, operations, and engineering team to meet high-reaching goals
• MBA in Supply Chain Management
• 5+ years' experience leading Carrier Routing and Intelligence space
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
• Analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and to back up assumptions and develop business cases
• Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others
• High attention, ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
• Proven ability and experience leading 0 to 1 products
• General Manager / owner mentality, willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary
• Ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape
• Able to work in a diverse team
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.