Senior Product Manager, Tax, Amazon Business
- Chennai, India
Amazon Business represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market segment and customer base and is an area of high interest for Amazon. We are focused on building solutions to enable B2B customers to discover, research, and buy products and services from a vast selection, across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions, delivering everything they know and love about Amazon, for business. Our B2B customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer and thus we have to reinvent everything from how we display our selection, price our products, and provide the right customer experience.
We are looking for a Luxembourg based Senior Product Manager to lead our Pan-EU Amazon Business Tax Program. Some qualities that we are looking for: you are results oriented (and have a track record of repeatedly delivering great results); you are an inventor and an innovator (and have already proven it); you are customer obsessed, relentlessly driving improvements to the customer experience; you are an owner, and do what it takes to make your team successful; you have high standards (some may say too high); you operate well in an ambiguous environment; and finally, you have a burning desire to be a part of something really big.
• Define business requirements for Pan-EU Tax programs for business customers that are used to drive technical requirements and functional specifications
• Define strategic and operational roadmaps for Tax compliance, invoicing and reporting products and acts as a subject matter expert for EU VAT.
• Start with the customer and work backwards to ensure our products solve customer pain points
• Ensure appropriate coordination and communication with relevant business and cross functional stakeholders
• Understand business customer needs through direct customer interactions and through benchmarking
• Address barriers through problem solving and coordination with stakeholders
• Partner with other product and program managers across B2B to identify and influence development of new products, features, and functionality
• 5+ years of experience - Product/Program Management, Tax, and
• BS/BA degree; business administration, accounting or tax preferred, with specialization in project/program management
• Demonstrated history of strong customer focus in an online B2B environment
• Ability to prioritize and understand constraints in both customer and Amazon terms
• Ability to establish credibility and work with key internal partners to get things done
• Proven track record of being able to learn, develop and implement new technologies, ideas and initiatives• Ability to take loosely defined business/product questions and translate them into clearly defined specifications for tax.
• Detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
• Strong problem solving, highly analytical, attention to detail and solid organizational skills
• Experience working with remote teams
• Demonstrated ability to manage Senior stakeholders from diverse functions
Back to top