This is a 12 month fixed term contract role.
Senior Product Manager, EU Product Insurance
Are you entrepreneurial? Would you like to take part in launching and establishing a new business? Does a start-up challenge sound like your career aspiration?
If your answer is yes, this position would be a great fit for you. We are looking for an ambitious individual to join our Product Insurance team as a Senior Product Manager, to help us to drive growth across Europe.
Amazon Product Insurance
Amazon Product insurance is a young and dynamic program in Europe, present in the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain. Along with internal and external partners, we are re-defining the warranties and product insurance experience, disrupting the way traditional product insurance services are acquired and delivered and creating a new portfolio of services.
We have ambitious plans to significantly grow operations in our current markets and create new, innovative products that will provide excellent customer experience and satisfaction.
Senior Product Manager
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for projects related to proposition development, customer acquisition, improving traffic conversion, pricing strategy as well as an active contribution to new products launches.
The Senior Product Manager will work with internal customers across all levels of the organization, both in the EU and US and enjoy the challenges and rewards of working in a fast-growing organization in an international environment. This is a high visibility position with big scope for creativity and self-development.
To excel, you must be highly analytical, data savvy, and creative. You should be comfortable thinking big and diving deep. The ideal candidate is motivated, agile, with strong time management and project management skills. This opportunity requires excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, and communication skills as well as team management skills. At the core of the position is high attention to detail and delivering high quality results on time.
Location: London, UK
• 5+ years experience in analytical, product / program positions or consulting.
• Combination of marketing and analytics is a plus.
• Good knowledge of SQL and proficiency in Excel.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills written and verbal.
• Demonstrated experience using hard data and metrics to measure performance, determine improvements and innovations, and to support project requests from partner teams.
• Able to generate ideas and solve problems independently and consistent with Amazon's core principles and position in the market segment.
• Strong bias for action and sense of urgency; the ability to make things happen quickly. A track record of teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
• English fluency.
• Experience of launching financial services products.
• Experience of working with tech teams.
• Fluency in either of the EU5 languages would be a plus.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, gender identification, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.