Senior Product Manager Product and Services
- Mönchengladbach, Germany
Want to help build a new local shopping experience for customers as part of a dynamic startup team that's creating a worldwide location based platform for finding, buying and fulfilling services on Amazon.com
We are looking for a Senior product leader to spearhead this major new initiative. This leader will need to have deep technological knowledge to work with a developer team in order to build customer friendly product experiences. They will provide thought leadership on how to solve an ambiguous and complex problem, work cross functionally to influence critical teams, interface with executive leadership, and engage in business, engineering and operational conversations. If you are interested in working on highly scaling technologies to shape a new age of Amazon's ordering, location, and fulfillment technologies, this is the right next challenge for you.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, show strong ownership/commitment, and have experience incubating and maturing a business in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Bachelor's degree in Math, Finance, Statistics, Engineering or related technical discipline
• 5+ years experience in product management
• Proven written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
• MBA or Masters in Engineering
• Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generate innovative solutions in an extremely fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to frame complex analytical problems, pull data, and extract insights that led to tangible business results
• Experience reporting compelling and concise data insights to leadership
• A history of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
Back to top