We are looking for a highly skilled, analytical, and innovative leader to drive Singapore's pricing function. As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for i) planning and driving pricing coverage and competitiveness goals, ii) working with cross-functional teams to drive price perception our offering and iii) manage any incremental feature roll outs to ensure we have parity with established locales. You will be given opportunities to work with senior stakeholders across the company, driving our pricing goals to ensure we are sharp on price for our customers.
As a member of the Singapore Product team, you will deal with a high level of ambiguity. The successful candidate will communicate effectively across teams and levels, while balancing the needs and requirements of internal and external customers. Flexibility and the ability to prioritize in a changing business environment will also be key. You must be data-driven and self-directed with the ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team. Our team culture is collaborative and driven to achieve results. We seek an individual who is motivated by a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial environment.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
• Bachelor Degree required
• 7-10 years of relevant work experience in online or offline product or program management, or related field
• Proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results
• Experience working with technical teams to design and develop concepts in customer-facing products with deep customer obsession
• Superior analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems. In particular, identifying customer needs and inventing new ways to meet those needs.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels
• Competency with internet and mobile technologies with a high degree of curiosity to learn new knowledge
• MBA is preferred
• Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
• High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves
• Self-starter who can excel in a fast-paced and fluid environment