Senior Product Manager, Franchises
- Seattle, WA
Amazon Kids & Family is looking for exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. We are the team that owns Amazon's all-in-one kids subscription on Amazon devices and mobile, Amazon Kids+. This subscription offers kids unlimited access to thousands of kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, and games in a safe, parent-controlled environment. Amazon Kids is one of the fastest growing teams within the Amazon Device business. In our world, kids are first class customers.
We're seeking a Senior Product Manager for Kids Franchises to join our team in preferably with experience in the kids entertainment industry, to identify and on-board new creative franchise projects, define products and determine the product roadmap, and help create and execute these concepts world wide. This is a unique opportunity to help create the new kids video and franchise landscape, defining how kids interact with characters they love across multiple touch points.
• Own Franchise Product Roadmap for specific investments, stackrank, and budget.
• Work closely with the Franchise Development Lead to inform strategy and establish mechanisms/cross-Amazon relationships to industrialize the Franchise Development process, allowing us to create franchises at scale, with speed and market them effectively
• Generate recommendation docs for particular opportunities, including high level financial analysis and rationale
• Own and manage inputs/opportunities for the Franchise pipeline/roadmap, experiment with mechanisms to evaluate opportunities across multiple dimensions and make priority recommendations
• Oversee contracting/negotiation process for individual Franchises, partnering with individual BD owners and Legal to execute relevant commercial vehicles
• Execute mid- to large-sized franchise opportunities independently in support of larger org or Amazon wide initiatives
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience in writing clear, detailed, and data-supported documents
• Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Excellent business judgment and demonstrated ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
• Self-starter who is customer obsessed, detail-oriented, and an enthusiastic team player
Back to top