Amazon Softlines Marketing is looking for a customer focused Senior Product Manager - Technical to make Amazon the most loved retailer in Fashion.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to tackle complex and ambiguous problems that span numerous systems and organizations.
They will be a highly visible role that will own the communication, coordination, and execution of a multi-year program vision. They will design, coordinate, and execute technical solutions that scale globally.
Managing numerous complex systems and organizations, they will be expected to make appropriate trade-offs between business vs. technical constraints, clearly communicate goals, roles, and responsibilities. Working cross-functionally, they will identify and secure commitment from tech teams across the company for new initiatives, driving consensus on the technical approach.
The ideal candidate has significant experience working with cross-functional teams, including software developers, UX designers, and other internal teams to design and deliver digital experiences that delight customers and drive growth.
Maturity, high level judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent, and leadership are essential to success.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
• 5+ years of professional experience in Technical Product/Program Management
• Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills - ability to clearly communicate high level strategy as well as technical details
• Experience collaborating with Product, and non-technical partners
• Prior experience working on large cross org programs with extensive technical deep dive skills
• Track record for delivering quality products on time
• General knowledge of software engineering best practices including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
• 8+ years of professional experience in Technical Product/Program Management
• Experience working with a diverse team of engineers, product managers, scientists, and senior leaders
• Experience in non-technical aspects including business analysis (e.g., SQL) and process optimization
• Experience with agile/iterative development and program management methodologies
• Demonstrated passion for understanding ambiguous, complex problems and driving high-quality, innovative, and robust technical solutions