Senior Product Manager
- United States
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to evolve as a world-class e-commerce website.
Amazon Turkey is looking for a talented Senior Product Manager. You will be responsible for driving and facilitating cross-functional development activities and projects that will improve experience of our customers.
• In cooperation with our technical teams, define and improve the customer experience for the final customer.
• Continuously work to improve the shopping experience for our international customers through customer service improvement initiatives.
• Build metrics reports to monitor performance.
• The collection of business and systems requirements from internal and external customers, writing specifications, driving project schedules from design to release, and managing the production launch.
• Work with global Amazon business and technology teams to drive Turkey specific projects.
• Make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to- market, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote project teams.
• 8+ years of work experience, of which at least 2 years' experience analyzing and improving the performance of a business
• Exceptional analytical skills with a great attention to detail
• Intense customer focus
• Must have a proven track record in taking ownership, driving results and moving with speed and decisiveness to implement ideas in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to think out of box solutions to deliver best customer experience
• Hands-on, results-oriented mentality, combined with the ability to meet tight deadlines
• Strong computer skills (e.g. Excel, Access, SQL) and the willingness to develop those further.
• Enjoys working in international cross-functional teams
• Strong communication skills and able to conduct business in English
• Ability to operate clearly in an ambiguous environment; strong ability to influence.
• Must show ability to champion change and drive for improvements.
• Ability to manage a large group of external and internal stakeholders.
• Master's or MBA Degree preferred
• Turkish language skills
- Experience in developing Pricing strategy
Back to top