Senior Product Manager
- Istanbul, Turkey
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online.
Amazon Turkey is looking for a talented Senior Product Manager. You will be responsible for driving and facilitating cross-functional development activities and projects that will improve experience of our customers.
• In cooperation with the technical teams, defining and improving the customer experience for the final customer
• Working with technology teams to drive Turkey specific finance, legal, tax, accounting, compliance related projects.
• The collection of business and systems requirements from internal and external customers, writing specifications, driving project schedules from design to release, and managing the production launch.
• Developing product plans with clear measurable success criteria, using mechanisms and metrics for KPIs, funnels, conversion, and awareness.
• Crisply communicate the ideas and vision to all levels of the company both verbally and in writing
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent
• 7+ years of professional experience with 5+ years of product management experience
• Proven track record in product / brand management
• Ability to work in an environment of high complexity and ambiguity
• Exceptional analytical skills with a great attention to detail
• Thriving on data
• Having persistence and grit, never hesitating to challenge the status quo
• Strong computer skills (e.g. Excel, Access, SQL) and the willingness to develop those further.
• Strong communication skills and able to conduct business in English
• MBA or Master's degree
• Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders without formal authority, leading cross functional teams across business units.
• Must show ability to champion change and drive for improvements.
• Ability to manage a large group of external and internal stakeholders.
Back to top