Senior Product Manager - External Integrations
Looking for a career at a company that seeks to be Earth's most customer-centric company? Interested in disrupting the B2B landscape? Eager to contribute to a business that is growing exponentially? If so, this is the right role for you.
Amazon Business represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market segment and customer base and is an area of high interest for Amazon. We are focused on building integration focused solutions that enable our business customers and business alliances to get their systems integrated with Amazon. The needs of these business customers and alliances are different from those of the traditional Amazon customer, so we are reinventing everything from their connectivity to Amazon to how we display our selection, price our products, provide the right customer experience and offer unparalleled customer support.
Amazon is looking for a product owner with proven experiences in thought leadership, product management, and detailed execution to define, lead, and develop a suite of integration focused products to provide an unrivaled customer experience for businesses using Amazon.com. These businesses range from small businesses to large enterprises.
Specifically this product manager will:
Define a multi-year vision and strategy to meet eProcurement and ERP integration needs of businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Manage key aspects of integration experience – ranging from punch-out, electronic ordering, eInvoicing, and liaison with operations and technology teams to drive improvements.
Own business requirements, participate in sprint planning meetings and deliver on the road map for process, and technology initiatives.
Use business analytics and voice of the customer feedback to provide insight to all relevant product/project stakeholders to create and drive change to improve the customer experience.
Identify opportunities to develop and drive solutions to scale through automation and self-service.
Evangelize business integration vision among multiple Amazon teams and influence them to deliver business specific capabilities.
- Engage with our international teams to serve as thought-leader as we investigate opportunities to expand our offering world-wide.
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of experience and consistent career progression in high pace roles
- 5+ years of software product management experience launching large-scale, customer-facing products and exposure to agile software development methodology
- Ability to present ideas to senior executives by way of exceptional verbal and written skills
- Strong analytical skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Ability to establish credibility and work with key internal partners to get things done
- Developing customer segment specific go-to-market plans and drive adoption/ growth programs
- Exceptional and effective verbal and written communication skills
- MBA or Master's Degree in Math, Engineering or Sciences
- Demonstrated history in creative/big thinking
- Experience in B2B industry with exposure to strategic procurement practices and processes, B2B e-commerce,
B2B channels and familiarity with B2B ERP and eProcurement systems (i.e., Ariba, SAP, Oracle etc.)
- Familiar with B2B commerce and messaging protocols such as cXML, EDI, OCI and OAG.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top