Are you passionate about creating data-driven products with global impact? Do you like rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck into solving complex problems? Does working with a fast-paced scaling global team across countries and cultures sound exciting to you? If so, we're looking for a Senior Product Manager to create compelling features that fundamentally solve problems and help our Sellers grow their businesses with Amazon.
This role requires working with business owners, product managers, and developer teams to define strategy, requirements, and release schedules. To that end, you will be in regular communication with the leadership team on roadmaps, product and program updates, risks, and change management. Cross-team coordination, product management, problem-solving, data deep dives and executive communication skills and exercising good judgement under pressure are core to this role.
Sellers' trust in Amazon is our top priority and in this role, you will be tasked with building that trust over time by launching new features and developing novel means to measure our progress over time. Invention has become second nature at Amazon, and the pace of innovation is only accelerating. Amazon's growth requires leaders who move fast, have an entrepreneurial spirit to create new products, have an unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and management of rich product roadmap that delivers tangible results
- Working with global cross-functional product, data, tech, operations, program and sales teams
- Deep diving data and anecdotes to creatively solve problems and realize measurable impact for Sellers
- Regularly actively communicating with internal stakeholders to create value at scale
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, with practical work experience
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferably on large, complex data-driven or science product initiatives and understanding of machine learning
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional teams; excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working with both technical and non-technical teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; bias toward making data-based decision and comfortable with analysis
- Passion for data and work experience in a data science/tech domain
- Statistics or economist background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Working proficiency of SQL
- MBA or Master's Degree
- Experience working with global teams