Senior Product Manager
- Seattle, WA
Come and be part of the AWS Supply Chain team and build systems that enable AWS to rapidly grow and continue to be the pioneer and widely recognized leader in Cloud Computing, and have direct and immediate impact on the hundreds of thousands developers and businesses around the world who use AWS every day.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) systems are at heart of ensuring that we can provide our customers with the right computing services, in the right region, at the right time! The SCM team is responsible for building inventory and warehouse management systems that enable control of our global footprint for our hyper-growth cloud and automate the orchestration required to ensure physical and financial control of inventory.
We are looking for a high caliber Product Manager who enjoys working on challenging, high impact problems. As a product manager on the team you would be responsible for understanding customer needs, market trends and help define product roadmaps that leverage technology effectively to delight customers. The services we own are responsible for billions of dollars in spend, resulting in us having a huge opportunity to move the needle in a positive direction. The team has a strong group of senior engineering and science talent, so it will be a great place for someone to deliver results, while also learning and progressing their career.
• Bachelor's degree in a technology discipline, data science or related field preferred
• 5+ years of Product Management or equivalent experience in an enterprise or hosted solution context
• Experience in cross-functional roles and a proven track record of delivering successful products to market
• MBA or advanced quantitative/technical degree
• Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
• Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape
• A history of product management in a startup environment
• Experience in managing customer facing applications for both web and mobile
• Experience with customer development and validating products through customer feedback
• A deep understanding of software development in a team, and a proven track record of shipping software quickly then iterating on the experience
• Enterprise software development experience
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Back to top