Senior Product Manager
- Tokyo, Japan
The position is based in Amazon's Japan offices in Tokyo
Looking for a talented Senior Product Manager to lead retail transformation. This role will be the primary point of contact for the Japan's retail teams, associated Product and Tech teams, and the Japan Business leadership in driving productivity, scaling, automation and predictability in sales forecasting, reporting, analytics and CRM tools.
• Define a one-year and long-term strategy for defining and driving retail productivity.
• Systematically identify, prioritise and scale new invention projects that can delight customers, suppliers and internal teams.
• Develop analytics and insights with data science and intelligence team to track, optimise productivity gains.
• Drive business reviews of portfolio performance for scaling projects.
• Identify and implement feedback loops between buyers, supply chain and technical teams to stay nimble and co-create.
• Develop relationships and processes with offshoring team, finance, HR, sales operations, and other stakeholders to identify and address reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution.
• Bachelor's: Numerical degree (Maths, Economics, Engineering, Sciences), Computer Science, Philosophy, Politics, Social Science
• Minimum 7 years of being a successful, resourceful and hands-on track P&L owner in complex business.
• Native English speaker + JLPT N1
• Deep analytical capabilities at both the operational level and strategic table
• Demonstrable ability to build lasting relationships and navigate complex cross-functional initiative
• Able to balance strategy with strong operational skills and able to understand, deconstruct, streamline and optimize complex, large-scale business processes
• Commercially astute, with strong focus and accountability
• Excellent business judgment, with a track record of generating ideas and solving problems independently
• Technology affinity and track record of employing systems to drive simplification and change.
• Bilingual (Native English speaker + JLPT N1 or Native Japanese speaker + C2/C1 English proficiency)
Back to top