Senior Product Manager (CX), JP Exports Business
- Tokyo, Japan
Amazon JP is looking for a big-thinking and driven product manager with proven track record of driving innovations on behalf of customers to lead the product development of the JP Export program in CX area. The customer demands and shopping activities have become increasingly borderless, representing opportunities for Amazon to help our customers enjoy cross boarder shopping while reducing the time and cost. Driven by our mission 'Earth's most customer-centric company', we are making relentless efforts to increase exportable selection and to realize flawless customer experience in cross boarder shopping on Amazon.co.jp. Sr Product Manager (CX) plays a pivotal role in removing friction points in international customer's shopping journey and upscaling the end-to-end experience equivalent to that for domestic customer. As a Sr. Product Manager, you will demonstrate a combination of strategic thinking to innovate on behalf of international customers, analytical skills, outstanding leadership to drive results in ambiguous situation, and cross-functional partnership.
As a Sr. Product Manager, you own end-to-end customer experience in 3 areas: differentiated experience for cross border customer, language preference (translation), and Delivery Experience (DEX). In your role, you are expected to (1) understand customer pain points and the impact, (2) define vision, strategy, goal, and necessary product/feature to fill the gap, (3) partner with global team to build roadmap or develop innovative way to accelerate feature parity, and (4) execute and measure the progress of actions. Due to the breadth of scope and complexity of each area, a successful candidate will be proactive self-leaner, highly analytical, big thinker, simplifier, result driven, and active communicator working with multiple stakeholders effectively. If you thrive in a constantly evolving business environment, work well with stakeholders across functions and locales, and have a proven track record of growing business in challenging and ambiguous environment, this role is for you!
Your key responsibilities include:
• Understand end-to-end customer journey and identify major friction points which cross boarder customers face when visiting Amazon.co.jp site or Global Stores: the scope includes Export CX, international preference (e.g. language, currency, payment), and DEX.
• Work backward from customer needs and pain points, and translate them into product roadmap, requirements and execution plans
• Define long-term vision, develop business case, and drive global leadership alignment
• Work cross-functionally with global teams, retail/FBA teams, operations teams, and other business functions (e.g. legal, Finance) to deliver high-quality and scalable solutions
• Prioritize and manage features, considering tradeoffs and optimizing for customer experience
• Seek for technology evolution and propose automation
• 4+ years experiences in project management with international teams
• 3+ years experiences in business development
• Fluent in English and Japanese
• Excellent written and verbal communication skill with multiple internal stakeholders to earn their trust.
• Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success
• Demonstrated ability to design, build, and deliver complex, successful features and/or customer experiences efficiently and with quality
• Outstanding problem solving skill with logical presentation
• A strong appetite for teamwork, and a just-do-it attitude.
• Proven ability to manage multiple and competing priorities simultaneously.
• MBA or Master's Degree in Business, Engineering, or Science
• Experiences in working closely with teams with diverse cultural backgrounds
• High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
Back to top