Senior Product Manager - Co-Branded Acquisition
Do you want to help drive innovations in the financial services sector? Amazon's Global Credit team needs an experienced Product Manager to drive projects with a significant and measurable impact on the bottom line, create additional internal and external business opportunities, and further deepen the integration of our products with Amazon Retail teams.
The Amazon Global Credit Team manages all of Amazon branded credit card and private label credit programs in the US, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany and Japan. These products are growing rapidly and we are continuously adding new market leading features and services and launching new products. This specific role is a PM role within the US CBCC (Co Branded Credit Card) team.
The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, self-sufficient, and strong in more than one or all of the following areas:
- New Account Acquisition Management, including developing acquisition and customer targeting strategies
- Marketing analytics, including developing analytical frameworks to understand our customers' behaviors and patterns and designing robust experimental test to continuously challenge champion strategies
- Business management, including creating business strategy, owning P&L and managing program metrics
- Product management and development, including analyzing customer behavior, conducting customer research and tests, and developing new product features and services that deliver bar-raising customer experiences
- Project management, including creating business justifications and functional requirements for product features and services.
This position involves regular communication with management on status, risks and financial and operational program metrics. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential. The ideal candidate will also have superior analytical abilities and a track record of finding practical, simple and creative solutions to complicated problems without sacrificing quality or core functionality.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent related work experience
- Fluent written and verbal skills in English
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience in digital/online projects and the financial services industry, preferably in the credit card space.
- Credit Card Acquisition and Risk Management experience
- A creative and analytical mind that thrives in a data-driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to influence across a large, multi-faceted organization
- Experience building and analyzing cost/benefit scenarios and business cases and communicating results throughout the organization.
- Strong time-management and project management skills; the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- MBA from top business school
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top