Senior Product Manager
With Amazon EC2, companies run their systems in the cloud with complete control, reliably, at scale, and only pay for the capacity they actually use. With billions of dollars of physical servers, the EC2 Pricing Systems team helps make the cloud appear infinitely elastic and instantly scalable through dynamic pricing programs and demand shaping campaigns that free up capacity and increase customer satisfaction. We are looking for a talented and experienced senior Product Manager with strong automation, analytical, and communication skills to join our team, lead the EC2 pricing and marketing automation platform deployment, and drive customer engagement automation to the next level. The role will play an integral role in driving billions of dollars in sales for one of Amazon's most critical businesses. The person in this role will develop strategies that will drive acquisition and adoption of EC2 and other AWS services.
Are you up to the challenge of leading a team that solves security problems associated with services that run at massive scale? Are you the type of person who instead of talking about problems likes to quickly assemble a team of engineers, whiteboard out a fast and scalable solution? Are you known as the leader people turn to in your organization when the right solution isn't clear? Do you obsess about your customers and go beyond the extra mile to make sure every solution you build can have a measurable impact?
We're seeking product managers who have a passion for developer-focused products, and who work relentlessly for their customers. Product development in the EC2 team is a collaborative effort between engineering, design, and business development teams. You'd be joining a core group of experienced EC2 Product Managers who have helped build and scale products at Amazon, Microsoft, Zynga, and Coupang.
You're a good fit if:
- You can think big, are able to break down the big picture, and deliver on goals that will get us there
- You have an instinctive understanding of a good product, and can raise the bar on customer-focused thinking among team members with reasoned, data-driven analysis
- You can dive into technical details and ask engineers insightful questions about the services and dependencies you influence.
- You can think long-term, can balance conflicting interests, and converge on outcomes that earn trust and customer loyalty.
You would be responsible for:
- Defining high-quality roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
- Developing detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for the product
- Managing prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, performance and operational support load
- Working closely with engineering teams, design, and program management in an agile environment to deliver products to market
- Driving product launches, including working with public relations team, executives, and other team members
- Proactively identifying and resolving issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Interfacing and partnering with all levels of the AWS and Amazon business
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3 years product management experience
- Conversant with internet technologies
- BS in Computer Science or engineering field
- Internet business experience
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top