Senior Product Manager, Amazon Freight
- London, United Kingdom
Are you looking to build and scale a new and growing business with Amazon? If so, you might be interested in this role with Amazon Freight.
Amazon Freight - Amazon's newly launched external facing Freight service - is hiring a Senior Product Manager to lead the product and strategy for the Full Truck Load (FTL) business in EU... Join us in building the next big thing for Amazon.
Amazon Freight allows both small and large businesses to use Amazon to transport products in bulk across Europe. This is an innovative technology-driven service currently growing rapidly in Europe. Amazon Freight is part of the Amazon Transportation Services organization responsible for many of Amazon's best-in-class logistics and transportation operations.
We are looking for a London based Senior Product Manager to shape the product strategy and execution for our Full Truck Load (FTL) business in EU. In this role, you will identify and quantify new business opportunities, defining shipper experience & product proposition and manage the launch of key technical features.
Key responsibilities include:
- Define the Full Truck Load product strategy and expansion in EU.
- Identify and quantify new business growth opportunities.
- Be the voice of the Customer (Shipper) and identify and resolve customer pain points.
- Engage with stakeholders and leadership at all levels to advocate for the product strategy.
- Define and execute the product roadmap in EU.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university; MBA from a reputable business school is a plus.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills.
- Entrepreneurial, self-sufficient and able to operate in a fluid, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of management.
- Strong people skills and ability to influence others.
- Fluency in English language.
- Prior experience working in Product Management or Consulting.
- Data Analytics and SQL skills.
- Proficiency in other EU languages is a plus.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be provided along with your conditional offer
Back to top