Are you looking to build and scale a new and growing business with Amazon? Are you interested in managing one of Amazon's new business through its startup phase? If so, you might be interested in this role with Amazon Freight.
Amazon Freight - Amazon's newly launched external facing Freight service - is hiring a Senior Product Manager to define the product and strategy for the newly launched business in Europe... Join us in building the next big thing for Amazon.
Amazon Freight allows both small and large businesses to use Amazon to transport products in bulk across Europe. This is an innovative technology-driven service currently growing rapidly in Europe. We are a technology powered business, and we utilize Amazon's expertise in technology and operations to delight our shippers. Amazon Freight is part of the Amazon Transportation Services organization responsible for many of Amazon's best-in-class logistics and transportation operations.
We are looking for a London based Senior Product Manager to shape the product strategy and execution in EU. In this role, you will be focused on defining the Shipper Experience through our portals. You will define the integration strategy and go to market for our systems with shippers and transportation management systems in Europe. You will own metrics related to shipper conversion and demand generation for our product. You will partner with our shippers, sales and operations team to identify new growth opportunities.
- You are a problem solver. You excel in breaking down complex problems in solvable pieces.
- You are comfortable working in a startup environment. And you are capable of dealing with ambiguity and leading the team through it.
- You obsess over shipper experience. You prioritize long term over short term gains.
- You are a confident communicator and you can effectively drive consensus within the team.
About the role:
- Define product strategy demand generation and shipper experience through our portal.
- Identify and quantify new business opportunities.
- Own the product operating metrics.
- Be the voice of the Customer (Shipper) and identify and resolve customer pain points.
- Engage with stakeholders and leadership at all levels to advocate for the product strategy.
- Define and execute the product roadmap in EU.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university; MBA from a reputable business school is a plus
- Strong quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills.
- Entrepreneurial, self-sufficient and able to operate in a fluid, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of management.
- Strong people skills and ability to influence others.
- Fluency in English language.
- Prior experience working in Product Management or Consulting.
- Data Analytics and SQL skills.
- Proficiency in other EU languages is a plus.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be provided along with your conditional offer