Senior Product Manager - Amazon Business Canada
- Seattle, WA
Amazon Business Canada is seeking a dynamic and motivated leader to manage product and feature enhancements through cross-functional partnership with Marketing, Sales, Product Tech, category Retail teams, and Operations. The individual will be responsible for defining the business strategy and coordinating with multiple teams to better understand and serve customer needs. Amazon Business combines the selection, convenience and value customers have come to know and love from Amazon, with new features and unique benefits that address the needs of all businesses.
The successful candidate will be entrepreneurial, innovative, and excel at "thinking big," while also driving the day to day business of a large, fast-growing company. Defining and implementing long term business strategies and products based on industry trends and competitive analysis, as well as, the ability to think outside of the box to solve complex problems are key to success.
Amazon Business is re-inventing the way businesses shop in Canada. Launched in October of 2019, Amazon Business Canada is applying the same entrepreneurial and innovative approach that delivered the Amazon.ca shopping experience, new technologies, products (like our Amazon Echo, Kindle e-readers, and tablets), and enterprise services (like Amazon Web Services). With our drive to reinvent on behalf of business customers, we are focused on building Amazon Business into the largest and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace in the world. Our customers include individual professionals, small businesses to large institutions (and everything in between) from every industry vertical. You are a strong leader who can influence executives, prioritize, communicate clearly and compellingly and understand how to deliver excellent results within a strong and talented team, as well as, being able to drive change across other organizations. The role requires innovative thinking and a strong customer and quality focus.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, management consulting, business development, or technology.
• Experience with end-to-end product deliver, including feature delivery and trade-offs, and overseeing the roadmap strategy and definition.
• Excellent organization, planning, and business skills alongside strategic thinking ability; able to see the big picture and how it connects to the details.
• Proven experience influencing cross-functional senior leadership teams.
• Innovation: can simplify, takes ownership and has strong attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal skills, coupled with ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels.
• Ability to set and prioritize one's own work agenda and drive team progress in key areas by being proactive, detail oriented, and a strong team player.; capable of "rolling-up sleeves and getting hands dirty."
• MBA Degree
• SQL experience
• Fluency in French
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top