Senior Product Manager
- Munich, Germany
Do you have a desire to launch a brand new, innovative program for millions of Amazon customers globally?
Amazons is looking for a customer obsessed, results driven Senior Product Manager to join the product team that will be responsible for launching a brand new, innovative, global program. This is a unique opportunity to work on a high-visibility project, building a complex product from the ground up that will deliver significant impact for customers.
We are a fast-growing Financial Services unit with the mission to delight Amazon customers by building FinServ experiences and financial services that are trusted, valued and easy to use from anywhere in any way. We serve millions of customers with these product offerings, which are growing rapidly and we are continuously adding new innovative features and launching new products. Our team is looking for an experienced product manager, with a background managing financial products end to end; to collaborate with product and development teams in the launch a new and innovative program in this space. Come and experience a team that continuously create new opportunities for our customers and for you!
In this role, you will:
• Own the vision, definition, and development of large and complex program features
• Own the program's P&L and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to improve its performance
• Anticipate bottlenecks, manage prioritization and trade-offs for owned work-streams, balancing customer experience, with technical constraints and time to market
• Collaborate with dedicated tech teams to support the technical implementation of the program through to launch, covering both internal and partner-integrated functionality
• Ensure clear communication and coordination of requirements to the business, design and development teams
• Drive the overall product roadmap and continuous innovation
• Work in a global, diverse team with multiple stakeholders
This opportunity requires a creative problem solver with proven analytical capabilities, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. You will find practical and simple solutions to strategic and operational challenges without sacrificing quality or core functionality, and acting as an advocate for the customer. You will have excellent communication skills, as you will evolve in a multi-stakeholder environment. You will comfortably handle ambiguity, manage expectations and dependencies, and not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive into the details. The product manager will be innovative, self-directed, and able to help translate business objectives into rapidly and flawlessly executed features, with strong bias for action.
To be succesful in your job, you will need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
For this position, we expect..
• A motivated self-starter who can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment with limited supervision
• Bachelor degree in business, science or engineering
• 7+ years of proven experience in managing products or partnering closely with software developers
• Proven ability to rally a broad range of cross-functional stakeholders to turn a big vision into reality. Experience in working with designers, engineers, and business leaders.
• Exceptional project management skills, strong business judgment, and a proven ability to execute both strategically and tactically as required.
• Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
Further Qualifications would be a plus..
• MBA or equivalent degree
• Strong background in Financial Services, including product and commercial experience
• Ability to represent the business and communicate well with external parties
• Proven track record of owning and delivering innovative experiences to customers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for "part-time" in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.
Back to top