Senior Product Manager
Looking for a career at a company that seeks to be Earth's most customer-centric company? If so, meet Amazon.
Over the past 20 years, Amazon has reinvented on behalf of the consumer and has become the largest internet retailer and marketplace in the world with over $100 billion in revenue globally. Through our entrepreneurial and innovative culture, Amazon has also developed new technologies and products (like our Kindle e-readers and tablets) and, enterprise services (like Amazon Web Services). Amazon is now reinventing on behalf of the business customer and focused on building the largest and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace in the world, and we are recruiting make this vision a reality within the Amazon Consumer Payments Organization, to make the customer's procure to pay experience delightful.
ABP is looking for a senior product manager with proven experiences in thought leadership, product management, and detailed execution to define, lead, and develop a suite of features to provide an unrivaled customer experience for businesses using Amazon.com for their procurement needs. Specifically, this role will be responsible for building, growing and scaling our Pay-by-Invoice (PBI) product. PBI is a core customer requirement and enables AB customers to purchase from millions of suppliers (using credit and terms extended by Amazon) with a simplified invoice and payments processing solution. The scope stretches across multiple Amazon organizations and geographies and requires close partnership with stakeholders with diverse backgrounds, as we are building a global solution in-house (from credit decisioning and invoice delivery to cash application, collections, and portfolio risk management).
As a Senior Product Manager you will have ownership and responsibility through the full product cycle from product strategy, prioritization, development, and measurement to adoption and iteration with partner teams across the Amazon Business Payments organization. This role will require understanding and documenting business customer requirements related to PBI, and working backwards from customer needs to design and build solutions. He/she will work with key partners across Amazon including our Infrastructure/platform teams, Lending, Legal, Finance, Accounts Receivable, Accounting, Marketplace, and Business Analytics teams to appropriately design, resource, and build solutions on time and on budget to meet the needs of millions of AB customers, regardless of size, industry or geography. In addition, the role will entail liaising with sales and marketing to drive adoption of PBI across all customer segments and developing processes to support strategic customer onboarding.
This role will report to the Global PBI Product leader.
- Bachelor's degree
- An extensive background (5+ years) in product management/business management and a record of successful product delivery or 3+ years of relevant experience with an MBA
- Proven track record of owning and delivering innovative experiences to customers
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence people and teams at every level in the organization
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- MBA degree
- Demonstrated track record of delivering large, cross-functional, customer facing products
- Demonstrated track record of creative problem solving; thinks big, starts small, grows fast
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- A strong eye for designing elegant customer experiences and improving product usability
- Extreme curiosity and appetite for learning and growth
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top